🌡️ Pool does not rise in temperature
Your heat pump is working but the pool temperature does not increase after at least 24 hours of operation.
1) Has a heat balance been carried out to determine the power of the heat pump?
Find our heat balance tool at this address.
If this has not been done, we invite you to contact your nearest dealer.
2) Does your filter pump work 24 hours a day?
During the heating phase the heat pump will need to run continuously in order to reach the desired set temperature.
3) Set the valves to your heat pump correctly:
Input open at 100%.
Output open at 100%.
Bypass open at 50%.
If, despite all these checks, the problem persists, we invite you to make an after-sales service request with a temperature reading, this information is accessible in the parameters of your heat pump:
- Water inlet temperature (exchanger inlet)
- Water outlet temperature (exchanger outlet)
- Ambient air temperature
- Air outlet temperature (compressor outlet)
- Air inlet temperature (compressor inlet)
- External evaporator temperature
- Internal temperature of the evaporator