⚠️ Restarting your Heatpump
Before restarting your heatpump, we invite you to check that the water treatment is on and completed, that the filtration pump and the sand filter are on.
- Remove the winter cover
- Screw on the water outlet connection
- Screw on the water inlet connection
- Open the water outlet valve
- Open the water inlet valve
- Close the bypass valve to 50%.
- Switch on the power supply
- Check that the heat pump is in "heating" mode with the "Boost" program if your heat pump has one.
- Make sure that the filtration system runs continuously until the desired temperature is reached.